To help unite our growing Archangel Michael church family, we will be partnering with Color Craft Studios to develop a pictorial directory as part of our 100th anniversary celebration. All members of the church photographed will receive a family portrait and a copy of the pictorial directory FREE!
For participating, you will receive one family portrait and a complete professional photography session with the opportunity to purchase additional portraits.
Online appointment scheduling will begin on Monday, May 9th and we will send you a link to reserve your time, or schedule your time during coffee hour.
Photographers will set up at Woodside Event Center during these dates and times:
Friday, July 15th
Saturday, July 16th
Sunday, July 17th
Friday, July 29th
Saturday, July 30th
Sunday, July 31st
- A free professional portrait session
- Immediate Family – Couples, Parents & Children,
- Singles (over 21, living with family or on your own)
- Adults may sit with family and have single portrait
- Engaged couples
- Children that attend church without a parent may be photographed by themselves
- Parent must view and select portrait for the directory
- Pets are permitted for the session
- Sorry, no multi-family or generational poses (4+ people of the same gender)
- Please plan sittings for each family – we get more extras for the book, and you’ll get more books for your family
- Invite friends and family to get a free portrait – without being in the directory
- Each sitting receives
- Free photography session (no sitting fee)
- One 8×10 or 10×13 Portrait
- Free copy of the directory & access to the mobile directory
- Retouching as needed at no charge
- Return to select your portraits in two weeks and TAKE THEM HOME WITH YOU
- Additional portraits available for purchase
- 20×24, 16×20, 10×13, 8×10, 5×7, Wallet, Canvas, and CD
- Reorders and Layaway available
- Cash, Personal Check, Visa, Mastercard, or Discover
What’s the process of selecting photos?
- Return appx. 2 weeks after sitting to select photos for the directory and purchase
- All retouch will be completed before viewing the photos. Purchased and free photos will be taken home from the viewing appointment. Completed photos will NOT be mailed to homes, as in the past.
What if I can not make any of these dates?
- Photos that are not taken by the photographer should be provided electronically to Laurie Cook or Judi Wienclaw.
- Submitted photos will be provided to the company when the book layout is sent for layout. A SD card or Thumb Drive will contain ALL submitted photos – family, group, or activity
- All photos submitted MUST be:
- PC Compatible, .jpeg, .tiff, .gif, .psd or .eps
- MINIMUM 300 dpi
- Professional photos submitted MUST include copyright release